Friday, October 19, 2007

High School Football is ETERNAL!

...or so it seems. This season is dragging on and on. I am going to our game tonight because I didn't go last week, and for some reason I feel guilty about that. People keep telling me I don't have to do everything. I did say NO to something yesterday, but I feel guilty about saying no. I realize that this is rambling and I am giving no specifics so the only person it makes sense to is me, but it's cheaper than therapy.

Tomorrow is another day. I get to go to aerobics and I get my hair cut and colored. I so need it. I'm getting my eyebrows done too. On a sad note, Jabbar is no longer my trainer. He is joining the police academy. That reminds me. I need to call my new trainer and set up a time to meet with him. When football season is over, I can focus on my self - at least a couple of days of the week. I have a long way to go if I am going to look good in the long purple (not green) bridesmaid dress.

I must go. I have another meeting:)

No comments: